Wintac is the revolutionary, #1 best-selling all-in-one business management software for field service, installation, and service contracting companies. Benefiting from 25 years of continuous development by our own team of world-class engineers, Wintac is the industry standard against which all others are compared. Far more advanced than typical service management software and much more useful than generic accounting software, Wintac has no equal in the industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes - Wintac integrates with XCharge. XCharge allows you to process credit card payments right from your Wintac receipts window. This significantly reduces manual and routine paperwork, so employees will be able to work more efficiently and effectively.
Integrating XCharge with your Wintac software allows you to:
- Secure all your Credit Card transactions. XCharge is PCI compliant—ensuring safe, secure processing
- Support all Major Credit Cards
- Authorize payments in under 5 seconds
- Improve efficiency of office staff with one-step payment processing
- Cancel your contract at any time with no termination fees
- Streamline your daily and monthly reconciliation process
- Reduce errors and fraud by eliminating double entries
- Get competitive rates
- Store customer card numbers for recurring payments
- Limit costly dedicated telephone lines by using any networked computer as a payment processing station for your business
Yes - With the Wintac Web Portal you can give your techs Real time access to important information in the field. This allows them to access worksite and customer records on their mobile phone, tablets or any internet capable device.
The Wintac Web Portal is an add on purchase but is only a one-time charge of only $1,495 for unlimited users. No monthly fees or other recurring charges, guaranteed.
Wintac runs great in most typical Windows-based PC configurations and local area networks. The specific requirements are:
- Pentium IV or better grade computer – 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor.
- 1GB MB or more RAM
- 300 MB or more hard disk space
- Screen resolution of 1024 by 768 pixels or higher
- Versions of Windows supported: 10, 8, 7, Windows Server 2012, Small Business Server 2011, Server 2008 (32 bit or 64 bit)
With Wintac, there are no set-up fees, no activation fees, no monthly charges, no "per job" costs, and no additional costs for technical support. Very simply, there are no hidden charges!
Without exception, Wintac is the absolute best software value in the service industry. Don't be fooled by companies that...
- Require you to pay an "activation" fee above and beyond the price of their software
- Require you to pay a "set-up" fee followed by never-ending monthly charges
- Require you to pay for support
- Require you to pay for additional modules
The fact is, Wintac is more powerful, more flexible, more reliable, and easier to use than programs selling at several times its price. And, remember: You pay once for Wintac and it is yours to use forever.
Wintac Pro, Wintac Green, and Wintac Fuel are all full-featured business management programs for the field service industry. Wintac Pro includes features vital to equipment installation/service management and specialty construction projects. Wintac Fuel includes features vital to fuel delivery management. Here are the specifics...
- Wintac Green is designed primarily for Carpet Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Residential Cleaning, Commercial Cleaning, Janitorial Service, Maid Service, Pest Control, Lawn Care, Landscaping, Snow Removal and other service trades.
- Wintac Pro is designed primarily for HVAC, Plumbing, Refrigeration, Electrical, Appliance Repair, Roofing, Overhead Door, Pool & Spa, Equipment Repair, Cabling & Communications, Alarm & Security, Computer Repair, and other service and installation contractors. It has all the features of Wintac Green plus: customer equipment installation and follow-up service tracking, multi-location serialized inventory management, progress billing, AIA billing, and certified payroll reporting.
- Wintac Fuel is designed for service contractors who also provide fuel delivery services. It has all the features of Wintac Pro plus additional industry-specific features for the management of oil, propane, and kerosene delivery.
Are you a service company?
Do you have technicians/employees?
Do you have between one and forty services trucks/vehicles in the field?
Do you have between one and twenty office personnel that would use the software at the same time?
If the answer is yes to all of these questions then Wintac is the right software for you.
Our three editions of Wintac - Wintac Green, Wintac Pro, and Wintac Fuel - cover the needs of virtually any type of field service and contracting operation. You can even configure most areas of Wintac to use the vocabulary that best suits your business and industry.
Although our roots are in HVAC, plumbing, and other sectors of the contracting industry, our huge user base encompasses the entire field service industry including (in alphabetical order): Air Conditioning, Alarm & Security, Appliance Repair, Automotive Detailing, Cabling Installation, Carpet Cleaning, Chimney Sweeping, Commercial Cleaning, Computer Repair, Computer Services, Construction, Copier Machine Repair, Drain Cleaning, Electrical, Facility Management, Fitness Equipment Repair, Flooring, Fuel Oil Delivery, Furnace Service, Furniture Repair, General Repair, Handyman Services, Heating, HVAC, Irrigation, Janitorial, Landscaping, Lawn Care, Locksmith Service, Maid Service, Masonry, Mobile Auto Repair, Overhead Door Install/Repair, Painting, Pest Control, Plumbing, Pool & Spa, Propane Delivery, Property Management, Refrigeration, Refurbishing, Remodeling, Residential Cleaning, Restoration, Roofing, Septic Cleaning, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Snow Removal, Tanning Equipment Repair, Telecommunications, Tree Service, and Window Cleaning.
Capterra, the leading online destination for business software buyers, ranked Wintac the #1 most popular field service provider. Below is their research on number of customers. As you can see Wintac has the largest customer base making us the #1 best selling field service software. Please note Wintac has over 8,000 customers now. See the results here
"All-in-one" refers to the fact that Wintac is a single, all-inclusive program for managing your entire business. While other service management programs may claim to be all-inclusive, none that we are aware of integrate all of the following components in one program:
- Field Service Management
- Field Installation Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Contact Management
- Property Management
- Vendor Management
- Employee Management
- Office Management
- Sales/Marketing Management
- Purchase Management
- Inventory Management
- Payroll Management
- Financial/Accounting Management
- Vehicle Management
Moreover, all of Wintac's components are seamlessly integrated with the same intuitive look and feel. While many programs are built around a jumble of separate, poorly-integrated modules, Wintac was designed from the ground up as a single all-inclusive system. The result is a faster, more stable program that is far easier to learn and use than products with comparable features.